Tuesday 28 January 2014

Void

My heart hurts,
My thoughts wander,
Peace within myself,
Seems impossible to achieve,
There's an inner void,
A space waiting to be filled,
With the ultimate love,
Towards Him,
This journey of life,
Of filling this emptiness,
Seems too tough,
Just too tough to endure.

Should I stop?
Stop seeking for the ultimate love?
No, that's not an option,
He has created me,
He has created us,
To love Him,
To worship only Him,
To strive for Jannah,
Jannah- where I belong,
Where we belong,
The only place that's eternal,
I will strive,
To love Him,
Above everything else,
He is with me,
Every second,
I will strive for the love,
That was meant to fill this void,
I will strive for the chance to meet Him,
To meet Him who created me.

With Him by my side,
Nothing is impossible,
Nothing.

Help us through this journey, Ya Rabb :')

1 comment: